TM.Biz announces a Trademark Clearinghouse (TMCH) portal for trademark lawyers and brand protection providers.
Dubbed “TMCH-in-a-box”, the new portal boosts the productivity of trademark lawyers interacting with the Trademark Clearinghouse by organizing trademarks and supporting documentation and pre-validating all trademarks against online trademark databases. TMCH-in-a-box will submit the records to the TMCH and track the completion of the applications.
Interacting with the TMCH is not just a one-time event. The TM.Biz offers a flat-fee subscription service that covers more than just the initial submission and pre-validation of the trademark to the TMCH. It also includes monitoring of up-coming Sunrise Periods and forwarding of Trademark Claims notices matching the trademark for an entire year.
Any trademark lawyer or registrar helping their clients submit trademarks to the TMCH will benefit from using the TMCH-in-a-box portal.
The features of TMCH-in-a-box include:
- Pre-Validation: Searches online trademark databases to ensure your trademarks are eligible.
- Document Preparation: Makes sure you have all necessary documents
- TMCH Submission: Submits your trademarks and documents to the TMCH
- TMCH Follow-up: Monitors requests for additional documentation
- Sunrise tokens: Manages your Sunrise tokens for you
- Sunrise alerts: Alerts you when new Sunrises are scheduled
- Claims notices: Alerts you when your trademark has generated a claims notice
There are no setup fees or monthly minimums required to have a TM.Biz account. Pricing is based on a per trademark basis plus any TMCH fees. There are several TMCH-in-a-Box pricing models to choose from:
- No pre-payment required. Users would utilize TM.Biz as their Trademark Agent to the TMCH and be invoiced for trademarks pre-validated and submitted to the TMCH
- Pre-payment directly to the TMCH. Users would create their own TMCH Trademark Agent account with a pre-payment of $15,000 and utilize TM.Biz to pre-validate and manage their TMCH Agent account
- Pre-Validation only. Users would use TM.Biz for pre-validation only and would submit trademarks to the TMCH on their own
Law firms and Registrars – Contact sales@TM.Biz for a quote today.